Gionee Elife S5.5, the slimmest Android Smartphone got released in 2014 by the Chinese Manufacturers. It has come with 1.7 GHz octa-core processor, a 5 inch wide display with super Amoled display, 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM having 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera support. It has initially came up with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and later got upgrade to Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS.
After purchasing the Gionee elife S5.5, you would be definitely looking for the methods which will make the best out of your smartphone. In order to do so, you need to root your device and then you would be able to install all types of applications, you can modify the preinstalled apps, you can install various Customer ROM's etc.
Now, After watching the benifits of having rooted Smartphone, you would be definitely decided to root it. Even if you don't know how to do that, we will teach you in making the task accomplished. Here the Team of Tech Habitat, have designed a neat and unambiguous tutorial to root your Gionee Elife S5.5 Android smartphone.
WARNING: Rooting your device will void the warranty and sometimes will leave you with a bricked device. But dont worry, you can later unroot your device and get back with your warranty. We are no where responsible if you brick your device. Proceed with your own risk.Also Read: How to root Android Smartphone 4.0, 4.2 and 4.3
Come On!!!! Lets cook the food..
1. Andoid Device
3. USB data cable
1. First of all, have a backup all your important data. (For Security)
2. Now, from your Laptop/PC have a download of KINGO ROOT from the link given below.
3. After the download has finished, install the software on your Laptop/PC.
4. Download the USB Drivers for Gionee and install them on your Laptop/PC.
5. Connect your Device to your PC using USB cable and then a pop-up appears on your Gionee Device.
6. There you can select USB Debugging and Turn-ON it.
7. Now open KingoRoot on your Laptop/PC and you can see that your Device name appears in that.
8. Click Root and your device will start rooting. It will take around 5-6 mins and you can see that your Device is getting restarted couple of times.
9. Finally you will get as root succeed on your Laptop/PC. This indicates the successful rooting of your Gionee elife S5.5 and you can observe that superuser to be installed on your Device.
That's it !!!! Now you have your Gionee Elife S5.5 with root access. In order to check for whether you are having root access or not, you can have a download of root checker.
If you people encounter any technical issues while rooting, Feel free to reach us by leaving your comments below.